At Full Circle clinic, our focus is on women’s health and fertility. We encourage open, thorough communication in a warm and inviting treatment environment, and give you the time and attention needed to express your concerns. Our approach is to combine the wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) with a detailed understanding of western medicine to provide a comprehensive approach to your care.
Traditional Chinese Medicine provides a safe and effective method to achieve the following results:
- Regulate hormones and enhance fertility
- Improve the outcome of ART procedures (IUI, IVF, donor egg)
- Reduce side effects of Western drugs and intervention (insomnia, fatigue, headaches)
- Improve ovarian functions
- Increase blood flow to the uterus and thicken uterine lining for implantation
- Reduce/dissolve uterine adhesions: fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriomas
- Treat polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, tubal obstruction, luteal phase defect, anovulation, prolactinemia
- Reduce symptoms of perimenopause/menopause
- Strengthen the immune system
- Decrease stress and anxiety
Male factor infertility is attributed to approximately fifty percent of infertility cases. Traditional Chinese Medicine has been shown to benefit the following conditions specific to men:
- Low sperm count
- Decreased sperm morphology
- Decreased sperm motility
- Vasectomy reversal recovery
- Prostate swelling
Acupuncture can assist throughout pregnancy as well, please click to learn more.
schedule a consultation
Make an appointment at Full Circle Acupuncture to learn more about our services.